Click Image for Gallery
Aspire NX75 Die-casted Finish
NX75 MOD Dimensions
Aspire NX75 Logo Customization&Child Lock
- The NX75 allows you to customize your mod with just a few button clicks. No firmware or connecting to computer required! Ease-of-Use is a key feature of the NX75. Change Logo function:Press"T"and"-"simultaneously for 2 seconds to enter or exit change logo settings.Press"+""-"to select letters,press fire button to confirm,"W"button to delete,and button"T"to select between lowercase and capital letters. The NX75-Z also features Child Lock. Aside from firmware upgrades, all operations can be done with just a few click of the NX75-Z buttons.
Aspire NX75 Mode Quick Select Keys
- Navigate through different mod modes with quick button combo. Press “W" and “T" button to easily switch between Wattage and Temperature modes.
- Press “W" button to select between VW, VV and Bypass mode
- Press “T" button to select wire material Ti, Ni, SS and TCR(M1,M2,M3)
Customizable Firing Button Profiles (CFBP)
- The all-new CFBP feature allows for heat ramp-up (power curve) to be fine-tuned. This customization can be made with just a few clicks of the NX mod buttons. There is no need to connect to computer to program settings makingthis function very easy to configure. Customizable Firing Button Profiles create extraordinary flavor with no limitations on tanks.
Aspire NX75 Battery Installation
- Insert the Aspire 18650 battery into magnet door positive (+) down. Attach the battery door onto the NX75 mod.
NX75 Firmware Updates
- The NX75 mod is a firmware upgradeable device. There will be many hot new features released via firmware so stay tuned.
Aspire NX75-Z Package Contents
- 1 * NX75-Z Mod (Zinc Alloy) / 1 * Micro USB Cable / 1 * User Manual / 1 * Warranty Card